New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

Kenny
KennyWarrix
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 05:58 PM

OOC
Awards: None
N/A

Yo, I'm Kenny. As of right now I only have one character, and based on my past with RPing, it will probably stay that way for a while. At least until inspiration strikes again.

As far as plots go, I love to play the villain. I am a huge fan of the Joker, a character I'm sure just about everyone knows. He is the inspiration for a lot of my villain characters. I love the idea of a character that can't be bought or bullied, a character who wants to just cause as much chaos and disorder as possible.

Cooper was created to be such a character, but somewhat scaled down. He isn't going to just automatically start trying to off people as soon as he gets into the hotel, with this character its going to be a very slow and meticulous process of trying to gain the trust of everyone and then let the games begin.

I have no intention of trying to kill off anyone's character, my intention is to simply be the villain I can possibly be. >=p The villain that a great RP board deserves. Anyone want in just let me know, I hope to get a chance to be in a thread with as many of you as possible.
PMx
^
Kewalea
 Posted: May 8 2013, 05:16 PM

OOC
N/A

Don't know if you've already figured out but I have an interest in this Cooper of yours... X]

I have no doubt that he will gain Belle's trust. Eventually. After all, he's the one who found her and (I think?) will take her to Fairworth. She'l probably get a crush on him someday and hate herself for it. Wondrous putty to play with! That's all I can think of/say for the Belle side of things. Out of curiosity, how would Cooper react?
PMx
^
KennyWarrix
 Posted: May 8 2013, 08:31 PM

OOC
N/A

Well, Cooper loves people, he kind of sees them as his play things. He will definitely want to keep her around. Who knows, maybe if he sees her reacting that way he will be interested in it and want to take advantage of it. Eventually is his own weird way he will become attached and consider her his favorite. =p
PMx
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

City skin by Dun of Newton and RPG-D