Dun
 Posted: Dec 9 2012, 10:49 PM

Admin
Awards: None
N/A

Dun
MSN: x0lotrfan11220x@hotmail.com
Characters: Harold Smith, Katherine Sorrenson

Sending a PM or messaging me on Skype are the best ways to reach me. Posting in my plotting thread will also get my attention. If you'd like to have me hop onto YIM or AIM for a chat, let me know!

A mission statement of sorts . . .
When I go into creating a game, I have a few things in mind: I want to have fun, I want other people to have fun, and I want to make this happen with as few restrictions as possible. This means prioritizing some main factors: Maintaining the mystery, keeping people on their toes, and avoiding things like word minimums and other rules that just don't need to be there-- amongst others. I see myself as a facilitator rather than a big, scary overlord type. I consider it my job to maintain the integrity of the game, come up with some cool plots and game features to make things fun, and enable the rest of you guys to make the most out of your involvement in the story. I want you to be able to have the freedom to RP in whatever way works best for you, without compromising other peoples' experiences-- all while trusting you to be an intelligent human being capable of doing great things around here. I can't make everyone happy, and Newton isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I hope you appreciate what we're trying to do around here and actively seek to get involved in a way that's going to be ridiculously awesome and fun for you!

--------------------
SP: 25
PMx EMAILx
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options   New Reply  New Topic  New Poll 

City skin by Dun of Newton and RPG-D